On the 1st of September, we released a new model of dual extruder 3D printer – 3DGence DOUBLE P255. The device is designed to create high-quality prints with great detail.
What makes 3DGence DOUBLE P255 stand out?
The new 3D printer is equipped with solutions that not only enhance the quality of printouts but also allow to make the most of the printer’s capabilities. The design is based on the 3DGence DOUBLE, which was launched in March 2018.
3DGecne DOUBLE P255 features:
– Dual interchangeable hotends: dual-material printing technology
– Quick change hotend system: patented PUSH system
– Auto-calibration: no need for the user to calibrate the device manually
– Material flow control system: supervision of model printing process
– Extrusion quality measurement system: monitoring the quality of each print
– Replaceable ceramic work platform: easily replaceable printing surface. The applied ceramics guarantee good adhesion of the first layer of the printout and easy removal of the model after finishing the printing process.
– End-of-filament sensor: stops the printout when it detects a lack of material.
– Dedicated electronics and stepper motor controls: guarantee safety use
Full technical specification available on the website: https://3dgence.com/specification-sheet_double-p255_eng.pdf
A closed chamber has been added to the basic equipment of the 3D printer to ensure a stable temperature during the printing process. Thanks to such enclosure it is possible to positively influence the quality and increase the dimensional accuracy of the printed details.
In addition, the 3DGence DOUBLE P255 is equipped with a set of new hotends. By adding an optimized cooling system to the hotends, we have managed to increase their durability and improve the quality of the printing process. The new printer has also received updated software, optimized specifically for printing with enclosure installed.
One of the main design goals of 3DGence DOUBLE P255 was to create a reliable and versatile device. We have introduced a number of improvements to reduce the difficulty of using the printer. Enclosure ensures a stable working temperature and hotend design was optimized for longer continuous operation
Filip Turzyński, Quality Development Manager at 3DGence.
3D printer for professional use
DOUBLE P255 is a professional segment 3D printer designed to create 3D prints with advanced geometry in FDM technology. The TÜV Rheinland certificate confirms the quality of production, its repeatability, and the safety of the device. DOUBLE P255 has a printing function from two different materials, model and support – including soluble BVOH. It is possible to obtain elements with a certain mobility by disolving this filament in water. Currently, ready-made material combinations are available in 3DGence Slicer software:
- PLA + BVOH,
- PET + BVOH,
- PP + HIPS,
- NYLON + HIPS,
- Smart ABS + HIPS.
The device also prints from the flexible Fiberflex 40D.
To check the quality of printouts, we have designed a dedicated website, where people interested in self-assessment of the DOUBLE P255 printer’s capabilities can order a free sample. There is a form to fill in, which will allow us to address the shipment – in the European Union, ordering a 3D print sample does not involve any fees.
If you want to check the quality of 3DGence DOUBLE P255 prints and see how easy it is to dissolve the BVOH filament without having to remove the support mechanically, order a free sample at http://www.double.3dgence.com/en