Applicant must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship unavailable at this time.
3DGence America Inc. is a progressive manufacturer of the highest quality Industrial 3D printing solutions. We established our Americas Headquarters in September 2018 and plan to expand quickly. Our clients span from Aerospace and Automotive to Medical and Consumer Products. We are currently seeking an Administrative Bookkeeper at our Dallas Headquarters. This position will work side-by-side with our Sales & Marketing Project Manager and the Engineering Team to support a variety of operational and administrative functions. Join our team and help us build an exciting company in the most cutting edge of industries.
ADIMINISTARTIVE BOOKKEEPER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bookkeeping in QuickBooks Enterprise
- A/R and A/P management
- Inventory Management
- Assist with client payments
- Expense report processing and administration
- Multiple calendars organization and management
- Assist with light recruiting activities
- Support company operations by maintaining office systems, and help with streamlining key processes
ADIMINISTARTIVE BOOKKEEPER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors or some college in the related fields
Required Professional Skills:
- Bookkeeping In QuickBooks (preferably in QuickBooks Enterprise and Desktop)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
Required Personal Skills:
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to multi-task, and work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to demonstrate openness to new challenges, opportunities and continuous learning with flexibility and easily adapt to changes
- Work as an effective team member, and collaborate with employees at various professional levels, in the organization
ADMINISTRATIVE BOOKKEEPER SCHEDULE & BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay
- Retirement plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid and Sick Time Off
- Flexible Schedule Options
As an Administrative Bookkeeper you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and enjoy bringing calm, measured solutions for company objectives. You are an excellent communicator, critical thinker, clarify and confirm, practice active listening skills and are passionate about building organizational awareness and strong relationships. A proactive team-player with the ability to clearly communicate with the team, bringing cohesive processes and systems in place. You take a mentoring/coaching approach to interactions with team members, peers, and customers. Must have good teamwork and collaboration skills and can manage multiple tasks with ease. Opportunity to grow in an Office Operations Manager or Project Management role.
3DGence America Inc. is an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.