1. Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is 3DGence sp.z o.o. based in Katowice, ul. Mickiewicza 29, 40-085 Katowice, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the Katowice-Wschód District Court in Katowice, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000265431, NIP 6330009438, REGON 271077426 with the share capital of PLN 1,931,500.00.
2. The basis for the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 6 paragraph 1 point a of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes related to receiving the Newsletter content to the e-mail address provided during registration.
4. Providing personal data is a condition for sending the newsletter, and the consequence of not submitting it will be the inability to send it.
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
6. Personal data will be processed until the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn.
7. You have the right to:
8. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 7, please contact the Administrator at the email address [email protected]
9. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
10. The personal data provided in the form of an email address will be processed solely for the purpose of sending the newsletter and will be made available to IT service providers solely for the purpose of sending the newsletter. Your personal data will not be sent to third countries.
11. If the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
Rules for exercising your rights
1. If you want to exercise your rights, please write to us at: or contact [email protected]
2. We would also like to inform you that you have the right to submit a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in the future to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
How do we use your data in marketing?
1. We process data on the basis of your voluntary consent for marketing purposes.
2. Marketing content, in particular: offers, surveys, invitations and newsletter will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you.
3. We process the following personal data:
4. Your personal data will only be transferred to entities that cooperate with us to provide marketing services, including companies that enable the distribution of digital marketing materials.
5. We ensure that your personal data will not be transferred for marketing purposes, will not be sold or exchanged with external companies.
6. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data given for marketing purposes at any time.
7. In the event of withdrawal of consent, we will stop processing your data, hence we will not be able to send you marketing content and we will not store your personal data.
Your account in 3DGence
1. In order to keep your account in our online store, we will process the following personal data:
2. The data referred to above will be processed on the basis of the consent you gave when creating the account.
3. We inform you that you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent is equivalent to removing the account from our online store.
4. We also inform that your personal data will be kept as long as you are an active customer of our store for no longer than 6 years from the end of the year in which you made your last purchase or until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
5. Your personal data will be deleted after closing your user account.
Why will we contact you?
1. Our authorized employees will be able to use your personal data for the following purposes:
2. For the purposes referred to above, we will process only the data that you provide to us, including
3. Your personal data will be transferred only to entities that cooperate with us for the implementation referred to above.
4. We will store e-mails, telephone conversations and correspondence for a period of one year, unless the data referred to above will be necessary for us to manage matters, including matters regarding complaints, then the period of processing this data will be 2 (in words: two) years from the end of the year in which your complaint was considered.
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of the data referred to above at any time, unless we have a legitimate purpose for their processing.
Other uses of personal data
For the purposes referred to above, we will process the following data:
Your personal data will also be transferred to entities that cooperate with us to implement, among others IT companies that provide accounting solutions.
Your personal data will be processed as long as it is generally applicable law.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Necessary: These cookies are required to enable core site functionality.
Non-Necessary: These cookies allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance and are used by advertising companies to serve ads that are relevant to your interests.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
In addition to this you can manage your consent on bottom of this site.
Cookie assoiated with sites using CloudFlare, used to speed up page load times. According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information.
This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".
This is a Microsoft MSN 1st party cookie that ensures the proper functioning of this website.
This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.
Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the random user ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
This cookie is associated with web analytics functionality and services from Hot Jar, a Malta based company. It uniquely identifies a visitor during a single browser session and indicates they are included in an audience sample.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.
This cookie is used to track visitors so that more relevant ads can be presented based on the visitor's preferences.
This is a Microsoft MSN 1st party cookie for sharing the content of the website via social media.
Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.
This cookie is set by DoubleClick (which is owned by Google) to determine if the website visitor's browser supports cookies.
Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services
Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Cookies that are used to recognise you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site, so that we can provide you with a more personalised experience.
Cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how our users engage with our journalism and to improve our sites and apps, so that users have a better experience.
Cookies that are used to collect information about your visit to our site, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.